Sometimes Sometimes

Good thing I had good headphones while listening to this.

I love this whole kind of aerial touch to the intro and melody that stays in the whole song. Very light, somewhat distant, very well made.

I think you should've put more than just a sub bass. While it's not misplaced, I feel like it's sort of... alone. This is a DnB track, but it feels like it's missing some bass.

But pretty cool.

^-^

5TanLey responds:

I don't think bass with mids/highs would fit here, chill tracks = sub bass only, for me at least :)

thx for your words again

AIM - 23069601337 AIM - 23069601337

Very, hum, action-y?

It sounds a lot like your previous DnB track, which I like. But seeing as it was REALLY similar, I don't know how to feel about this. Albeit, the drop past the 1:40 mark was pretty sick. The first part of the song resembles the other you made too much, but the second part flow pretty well. The breaks in the drum pattern really make it feel heavy and somewhat like a flow.

Other than that it's pretty repetitive and feels a little too distant to me. Those effects you use at the start are nice, but I would've toned down the reverb or use something else altogether.

Overall, not my fav of yours, but definitely not terrible.

5TanLey responds:

thx for your thoughts once again

I like it the way it is, it was supposed to be kinda simple and groovy, in my opinion it has enough "fun" and variations for its lenght

but yeah its basically a less distorted version of To Dust :)

Void Void

I'd like to review this but what is there to review. It's a great ambient piece, very chill. But it's ambient. There isn't much going on; not much technicality to judge.

It's a great track, feels very distant yet has a punch to it. Good job, kappa, idfk.

5TanLey responds:

idfk - those were exactly my thoughts while creating this